Bihar: A woman died of snake bite in Saran

Hinduwire thumbnail png

Chapra A woman died due to snake bite in Panapur police station area of ​​Saran district in Bihar.

Chhatho Devi, the 50-year-old wife of Mahesh Roy, a resident of Dhanouti village, was bitten by a poisonous snake late on Friday night, police sources said here on Saturday. As soon as the family members got information about the incident, they took Chhatho Devi to a private doctor for treatment.

Chatto Devi died during treatment. Sources said that on getting the information about the incident, the police reached the spot and conducted the postmortem of the body and handed over the body to the heirs.

PC:Navbharat Times

Avatar of News Desk

Written by News Desk

News Desk is a group of professional authors having more than 11+ years experience in the entertainment, Politics, Technology, Movie Critics and Sports industry and has excelled throughout her professional life. This team of excellent writer provides accurate and well researched facts and breaking news to readers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings