Maharashtra: Person dies due to electrocution

Hinduwire thumbnail png

Thane (Maharashtra). A 55-year-old man died of electrocution during a function in Maharashtra’s Thane district. Chief Minister Eknath Shinde also participated in this program. An official gave this information on Thursday.

He said that Chief Minister Shinde had attended some programs in Diva on Wednesday and during one of these programs the incident took place at around 9.45 pm. The official said that the victim Ramjeevan Vishwakarma came in contact with the electric wire.

He was electrocuted and fell to the ground due to contact with electric wires. Vishwakarma was immediately rushed to a private hospital, where he died at around 12.55 pm during treatment. The police ruled the death an accident. A case has been registered.

PC:public relations

Avatar of News Desk

Written by News Desk

News Desk is a group of professional authors having more than 11+ years experience in the entertainment, Politics, Technology, Movie Critics and Sports industry and has excelled throughout her professional life. This team of excellent writer provides accurate and well researched facts and breaking news to readers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings