Actress Nora Fatehi has accused Jacqueline Fernandez of defamation, according to new findings. In particular, Nora alleged that Jacqueline “made slanderous accusations about herself with malicious intent”. The whole controversy is related to the person, Sukesh Chandrashekar, who is currently in jail.
Read what Nora Fatehi Stated about Jacqueline in plea
In the plea agreement, Nora stated, “Jacqueline attempted to defame me to destroy my career for her own sake as we both work in the same industry and come from similar backgrounds.” Oddly enough, Nora claims this was because Jacqueline took her name in this case, she lost the brand’s bidding and show!
Jacqueline Fernandez was one of the people named in the defamation case.
“It turns out that the above competitors, who were unable to compete fairly with applicants in the industry, started tarnishing her reputation, which will result in her losing her job,” Fatehi said in the lawsuit.
More information about the report
“That the complainant has been affected by the slanderous statement. committed by the defendants against the plaintiff, therefore this action. It must be reiterated that the defamatory statements were originally made by Accused #1, which were copied and disseminated by other Defendants, all of whom acted secretly and in collusion with accused #1 to ensure that the financial, social and personal damages of the Petitioner were grouped and determined based on the deeds – the act,” he added.
Jacqueline appeared before a court at Patiala House in Delhi today in a 200 crores money laundering case involving jailed conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar. The next trial will be held on December 20. On the other hand, Nora Fatehi even claims her reputation has been destroyed by the media in all this business.
Previously, Jacqueline was reportedly granted personal bail of 2 lakh and conditions not to leave the country without court permission. In addition, the “Sentence Execution” directorate has instructed the actress to join the investigation if necessary.
Special Judge Shailendra Malik adjourned the case until December 20 after being told by Fernandes’ lawyer that he had not received full copies of the indictment and other documents from the Directorate of Enforcement (ED).
Fernandez was also present in court during the brief hearing. On November 15, the court granted the actress regular bail. He was not detained in the case.
On August 31, he noted the additional charges filed by the ED and asked Fernandes to appear in court.
Fernandes, who was repeatedly summoned by ED in connection with the investigation, was named a suspect in the additional indictment.
This has become one of the most controversial topics in the media in recent days. Actress Jacqueline Fernandez is being investigated by the Delhi Police’s Economic Crimes Unit in a 200 crores racketeering case involving conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar.
The actress is also being questioned by the Enforcement Directorate in relation to this case.
Earlier, conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar even admitted to funding Aam Aadmi’s party for Punjab and Goa elections. However, his claims have been refuted by the AAP. Jailed fraudster Sukesh Chandrashekhar’s name made rounds on social media because of the controversy.
Meanwhile, Jacqueline Fernandez, as well as Nora Fatehi and several other actresses were asked about the gifts they received from Chandrashekar. However, with Nora Fatehi filing a defamation suit against Jacqueline Fernandez, the topic seems to be heating up!